This complete spinner and motor package contains the following items, offered specifically for these Fun Scale Models airplanes (P-38, FW-190, Macchi Folgore 202, Ju-87 Stuka, P-40 Warhawk, P-39 Airacobra, P-63 Kingcobra) and also Jeff Bosley’s A6M Zero:
Select the desired 3-bladed 3D-printed spinner and base:
- 28.6mm Focke-Wulf FW-190 (with engine fan)
- 28.6mm A6M Zero
- 41mm Macchi Folgore 202
- 44.5mm Ju-87 Stuka
- 46mm P-40 Warhawk
- 40mm P-39 Airacobra
- 40mm P-63 King Cobra (NOTE: this is a 4-blade spinner, THE PROP IS NOT INCLUDED)
- 47mm P-38 “Fork Tailed Devil” TWIN MOTOR set – Standard and CR spinners & props with TWO each of all the other parts listed below.
In addition to the spinner – the package also includes the following items:
- One 24-gm 1700kV Brushless Motor (popular name is the “Blue Monster”)
- One 10-amp ESC
- One set of bullet connectors (3 sets)
- One aluminum motor mount
- One medium-size aluminum prop adapter
- One 3-bladed 8 x 4.5 plastic propeller (not included with P-63 combo)
This package will save you money – if you were to purchase all of these items separately they would cost about $50.00 (plus separate shipping charges)
In this application the motor/prop combination is designed for a 2-cell Lipo pack (450mah suggested) – sorry, batteries not available from Rabid Models.
Laser-cut kits of these models are available from Manzano Model Works.