Note: LM0034Z is the replacement for LM0034/LM0034T
The LM0034Z is a lightweight full-range 6 channel Lemon RX receiver which uses standard PWM servo pins. It is compatible with DSMX and also backward compatible with DSM2 transmitters. It weighs only 4.5gm and is the size of a postage stamp. Supplied with a binding plug and foam adhesive mounting pad.
This receiver is recommended for small RC models. The Rx has twin diversity antennas, which can be positioned differently to help ensure a secure and reliable connection. Its possible to extend the antennas if needed.
In the unlikely event that you do lose signal, the Rx includes a failsafe funtion. Without a failsafe, if RX signal is lost the last signal command continues (i.e. full throttle). To configure the Failsafe feature to a zero-throttle setting simply just bind it with the TX throttle in the off position.
Important: This is NOT a Spectrum product nor is it a copy of a Spektrum product. Unlike some Spektrum compatible products, Lemon receivers aren’t inferior to Spektrum products in terms of performance or reliability. Lemon RX develops its own technology to produce receivers which are fully DSM2 / DSMX compatible. Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademarks of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
- Spektrum-compatible DSMX full range receiver
- Backward Compatible with DSM2
- Antennas may be extended for carbon fuselage / metallic structure installation
- FailSafe supported for all channels
An independent processor monitors an incoming signal and chooses the appropriate antenna for reception. Installing the antennas with different orientation. A satellite receiver is no longer needed for receiver diversity. This greatly reduces weight with increased overall reliability.
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver.
2) Provide power to the unit – LED flashes quickly
3) Enable bind mode in transmitter at a distance of 2 meters/6 feet from receiver.
4) Solid LED light means binding is completed. Remove bind plug.
Bind receiver and current channel values will be saved. Failsafe will be activated when no signal is received for 2 seconds. All channels will be positioned to failsafe default. For this reason, it is recommended that the throttle should be at 0% while all other sticks are centered during binding.
1S LiPo Operation is Possible
The minimum recommended safe supply voltage is 3.5V. The battery must be capable of maintaining that voltage under load. Operating motors and servos will decrease the voltage.
- Type: DSMP Compatible PWM 6-Channel diversity antenna receiver
- Model No: LM0034Z
- Number of Channel: 6 (PWM signal)
- Modulation: DSMX Compatible (Also DSM2 backward Compatible)
- Band: 2.4 GHz
- Dimension: 30mm (L) x 17mm (W) x 11mm (H)
- Weight: 4.54g
- Voltage Range: 3.5V to 8.5V (this is the output from the BEC on your ESC)
- 1x Lemon Rx LM0034Z (PWM Diversity Receiver)
- 1x Bind Plug
- 1x Adhesive Mounting Pad
USER MANUAL/INSTRUCTIONS – CLICK HERE and see page 9
For more information about the product, please refer to the RCgroups discussion forum: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3496899-The-official-Lemon-2020-receiver-thread-NEW-USERS-read-first-8-posts-%29